Monday 21 February 2011

To be a godly person

hallo.what a wondeful day it was obviously our day wasn't the same I just hope the Word of GOd may enlighten u up
U see yesterday when me and my friends(brethren) we were in the mountian u know a lot was on my mind when we got lost
And was so deep into the forest with different poisons animals but that didn't keep from
Worshipping GOD and never got our minds from being fixed from Jesus Christ

Like the bible says in Prov3:5-7 be not wise in thine own eyes Fear the Lord and depart from evil u see we tried to be
Wise in our own eyes and the result was being lost but when we turned to God's wisdom we got found
So people to be godly and for God to except your worship is to be first be born again and to worshop God
In spirit and in Truth and that will be our next topic where I get to explain what does the bible have to say
About these two things that God reveals to us

And if God did which means its important and each and one of us has to have them or else Hell is where we heading
And its not a place you might want to find yourself in trust me I know what the bible teaches about hell

So your homework is get a King james version bible and if u have that bible in english to have the very Word of GOD
And read ST John3:1-7 and ask yourself in verse 3 why Jesus wants to people to be born again
and u will get the answer from the bible and are u acknowleding that u are a sinner or denying it? Yet say I know Jesus
In salvation but do not the Truth. If u are my friend u are deceiving yourself and believing a lie read that in 1John1:6-9
It will help understand and know how God wants us to be which is godly people Just like Him A_men

Any questions please contact me or mail me:ryan9@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za
Or just comment I would be happy to answer with the Bible

1 comment:

  1. Amen boy, thats true, tell it as it is and keep up the goodwork ;)

    ReplyDelete