Saturday 12 February 2011

My hearts desire and prayer to God is for my friends,strangers and family

Ninjani.I greet u all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,what a blessing to be blogging today this morning:) u know ever since I started blogging I came to release that many people hate me for what I say 'Well' face it the truth hurts

Firstly the reason I blog is not to make friends or even be famous but is for the Lord as he wants sinners to be saved as Iam saved(born again) that's my desire because there is not point in living In this wicked world not knowing what's your purpose
Trust me God has one for and its different from the one u have for your self in your plans,come to the Lord and be saved he will show u your purpose and bless u each other
U see people are dying each day and going to Hell and God is not willing that any should perish but should come to Repentance (2peter3:9)and remember God is faithfully
U see God's judgement is true so please my friends consider all those things I said because your Salvation is much more important than u having a pair of new sneakers ,following world and its lust(coveteousness)

My prayer to God is that u might be saved and reason people are in darkeness is simply because they ignore God's righteousness and going about to establish their own righteousness
People! We are not righteous we are just sinners. I'll say this then I'll be done come please "Come see a man that shall tell u all things"not me:)
But JESUS CHRIST the righteous and be forgiven all your sins and cleansed by his Blood and this part I like the bible says Hebrews10:17 and your sins and inquities will he remember no more

If u have any question about the bible I would be more than happy to answer u from the Bible email me at:ryan9@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za or simply just comment
And the Brethren please let's joint head in prayer for people to know the Lord in Salvation love u all 2peter3:18 but grow in grace,and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.To him be glory both now and for ever.A_men

No comments:

Post a Comment