Sunday 27 February 2011

Falling spiritual

Ninjani.wie geht? For this few past days I am not well spiritually I have fallen and the problem is Sin
But thank God he has a forgiving heart and has been patient with me all long

U see when u sin for me is terrible because the spirit of God rebukes me and the Lord is not happy with me
iam feeding my flesh too much with the things of the world but I released that I can't only confess my sins to God
And not forsake them u have to do both if u wish your fellowship with God to be restored

I will keep on praying to God to help me each day my heart is burden but I believe the will make a plan as always
Serving the Lord these days for is a problem because the Lord doesn't use as he use to I have to Come to Jesus and I know
Because his my strength and protector sharing this with u is hard but your prayers as Brethren God shall hear and answer

I've done things I'm not proud of and Lord is also not happy with me "a child of Disobedient"that's me a sinner that's all iam
But I know I'm under the blood of the Lamb of God and my Lord will 100% hear my cries (weeping bitterly)

No comments:

Post a Comment