Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hardness/difficulty of life or anything is nothing to/with GOD

Ninjani.I hope y'all had a wonderful day as I did but through everything things can easily change within an instant and what u think is wonderful can be terrible u wanna know what happened with me simply 'Sin" and it has made me come short to the glory of God and I hate it but I just can't seem to stop sinning because the flesh is sin itself and has its desires(lusts of the flesh and eyes)but Gof is able that's why we unable in Hebrew7:25 God is able to save sinners&Esphesian2:8-9 and men unable in Titus3:3 because in James4:12. there is only One lawgiver who is Jesus Christ(GOD in the Flesh)people I'm so glad I don't the power to save because I would boast about it which will be Pride but come to Jesus for his redeeming blood:) goodnight rememeber to always acknowledge Jesus and he shall direct thy paths and lead u in paths of Righteousness

No comments:

Post a Comment