Wednesday 29 December 2010

Sprirtual growth

I thank the Lord for his doing for me each day I may have Lost Bro nick temporary but growing stronger and spiritually day by day Pastor scott,Augustine and Eric help a lot u know what I want to be just like them because their are living a Godly life and the Lord wants Godly people
Something I never thought I'll be find myself doing in a million of years memorising verses and enjoying it and serving the Lord and yet there's still a lot to learn but I know that I'm not alone but with the Lord thy God always and he shall neven forsake.I LOVE JESUS CHRIST and that
He gave me a family...my brothers and sisters in Christ and still allowing me to grow in favour with him and in grace *singing* only a sinner saved by grace ..only a sinner saved by grace

Sleep well people and forgive me for taking so long to blog been busy
I miss u bro nick and love you so much man take care

1 comment:

  1. Amen bro and happy new year may God bless you with strenght and wisdom,and lo, we love you verry much

    ReplyDelete