Saturday 22 January 2011

the Baptism of people in my church

Ninjani. Everyone firstly I would to start by apologising for not blogging for a long I had technical,difficulties with my fone and internet but now I'm back and Praise for that,anyway I want to let u know that my mom is now saved that happened on the 26th of Dec. And others but not in the same day other were born again before my mom so there is mama Josiah,a young lady named Jabu ,a young man named Salvation who were Baptized on the 16 th of January what a Glorious day it was many people came and there were more than our Baptism u see I want U to understand that Baptism cannot save anybody there were Baptize because they already been saved not to be saved by Baptism and I'm glad that we are not Baptized to be saved because in some areas there is no water and remember guys water cannot wash away ur sin only the blood of Jesus Christ can and will if u come to him according to the Word of GOD (The K.J.V bible) I'll explain next time why I say the King James Version Bible firstly is because it the Word of GOD not words of man. Ferwell

No comments:

Post a Comment