Friday 10 December 2010

rap is the voice of those people who cant speak for themselves not HipHop

My friend have been making a research about the difference between RAP and HIPHOP and he came up with a final conclusion and the question is now what to do if have your talents and now find out that they bad well I believe and trust in Lord and also that he provides something that GOd knows it won't bring harm or affect u in the long run for I can't say much but me and bro Josiah we have to speak to our Pastor about this because we want so desperately want to be the messegers of the WORD of God and it has to be God's will and authority so will wait patiently in his word and in prayer and ask him to shew us if he wants to do it or not because I believe that the Lord wouldn't want lead us into destruction infact somewhere he knows will fall anyway shap shap nice blogging have a nice morning

No comments:

Post a Comment