Tuesday 7 December 2010

I LOVE GOD(JESUS CHRIST)

I love u Lord u doind so much for me each day just the fact the I still live its a blessing I thank you for that LOrd now Lord u speaking to my parents my mom today wanted to know how can she inherite salvation she was willing to let me teach her isn't that a blessing well for my dad he just came from some work school and was tired of being who he was drinking and people taking him down and I thank the Lord very much for that its such a miracle I love u Jesus CHrist and u keep on blessing me each day but I always fail u but u always provide I thank you Father for everything I give my heart to u so u can cleans it in every part I thank u Lord for my brother and sisters I have in Christ keep on Father using me as u please goodnite people thank u Lord for bringing me Pastor scott to show me ur Word and only but preaching it unto thee I LOVE u JESUS CHRIST

No comments:

Post a Comment