Sunday 28 November 2010

what a blessing sunday it is for me and my saved brothers

Hello everyboday guess what happened today at church everybody who was saved was baptist 2day namely brother josiah,lunga,sthembiso,lesego,tiisetso,benedict,gogo and me what a wonderful service it was and remember baptism cannot save a person but salvation does because is the gift of God through Jesus Christ I love God people and I believe that his son Jesus Christ died and was resurrected from the death and I and guys were picturing that today the resurrection of Jesus Christ and I pray daily to God to thank him of his good heart because he saved me from an horrible pit I deserve hell but through his grace and faith are ye saved not of works so goodnite people and pray to God everyday to give u the truth if u've never heard of it and if u have pray to him to give u more so u can be saved and change families (God loves sinners but hates the sin because God cannot dwell with sin)A_men

No comments:

Post a Comment