Saturday 27 November 2010

fellowshipping with my brothers in Christ

Yesterday it was a very wonderful day because a got a chance 2 learn the bible lesego was preaching and it was me my little brother siyabonga,two girls that were saved a couple of days ago jabu and mbali then sabelo and this other guy miles and tisetso we got a lesson on the bible and then after me and the guys got to share our testimonies I could see that Jesus was working in the hearts of those who are not saved they wanted to learn more and next time ill be the one doing the preaching the Lord was with us yesterday and people got witness his glory and they want to be born again anyway cannot wait for tomorrow which is sunday the day ill be baptist hope the weather will be nice and cool I praise the Lord for everything he has done for me A_men

No comments:

Post a Comment