Wednesday 24 November 2010

how God guides me

Hello people sorry I couldn't blog the two or three past days but anyway ill tell u about my day I went to write my exam at 8 the went back again to write geography paper 2 at 12 but it was okay then brother nick to pick us up me and the guys around 3 4 a bible study and it was blessed because the Lord wanted us to do something different we had a group prayer as saved and sons of God and it was strong as ever I've never anything like it I thank God everyday for structuring my life and being an anchor of my soul. Please people out there pray to God everysingle day to bring u the truth if u know u not born again of truth because Satan is a counterfeit his fake and a deciethful back stapping hypocrit so make sure u are in the right side of God and always committin yourselves to the bible(Kings James Version)because those are the exact words of God through people that wrote those scriptures and I'd also like to thank God for bringing us me and my friends Pastor scott to teach and preach us the truth A_men

No comments:

Post a Comment