Monday 22 November 2010

how people can be saved

1(Esphesians 2:8-9) the bible says in verse 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Juses verse 8 says For by the grace of are ye saved through faith:and that not of yourselves:it is the gift of God so u see people you cannot save urselves u have to come to God hating urself denying urself b4 Juses Christ willing to die and be resurrected from the dead as a new creature in the eyes of God and manifested unto people and its not of works u cannot labour ur way 2 heaven u must be born again its a commandment but also a choice so I edge u to make the right one because in matthew 16:27 says For what a men profited if he shall gain the whole world and loose his soul so ask urselves that question and when u have the answer come to God releasing that u are a very sinful person and in the wrong side of God because in Romans 6:23 says For the wages of sin is death:but the gift of God is eternal life through our Lord Juses Christ anyquestions u can ask and ill get back to u with an answer from the bible its won't be my opinion I'm glad and so happy that the Lord saved me he gave me the free gift which is salvation have a wonserful morning

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wandisa. Good preaching! :-) I miss & love you, "my son & brother in the faith." Pastor

    ReplyDelete