Monday 24 January 2011

Bible Verses(K.J.V bible) about Salvation

Ninjani.hope y'all had a wonderful day well sit back because its about to get even nicer with GOd u can never go wrong the bible says in Psalm:7 O LORD my God,in thee do I put my trust:save me from all them that persecute me,and deliever me, u know the Lord is our deliever he will always help us in times of Temptation and trial u see all we must do is just (Trust him) it also says in verse 6:Arise,O LORD in thine anger,Lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies:and awake for me to the jugdement that thou hast commanded u see the LORD will not let your enemies truimph over u the LORD is protection but inorder for all this to happen you u must be born again to become GOD's child so he can provide the Love,care and warmth that we don't deserve from GOd but by Grace will receive it and blessing will rain upon us so ST.John says;Jesus speaking Verily verily I say unto thee,Except a men be born again he cannot see the Kingdom of GOd so I'm asking u are u born again? If u r where r fruits:goodnite everybody may the LORD bless u I'll pray for u but remember my prayers will not save anybody but believe me GOD will n can if u come to his only Begotten Son JESUS CHRIST:)

No comments:

Post a Comment