Sunday 27 March 2011

Experiences that saved people encounter

Morning hi I am wandisa for the people who I social network with them they know and for those who don't know me well now u do
I was saved the 30 of october 2010 that was the happiest thing that happen to me that day I will never forget it. That's
Why I like sharing my Testimony with people,knowing Jesus in salvation is a wonderful thing to experience its super natural like the bjble and in my months of being saved I had and still have worse times where I wish I was never saved but the Holy spirit of God rebukes me and I confess my sins to God and he forgives me in fact he already did when he saved me

And I have brothers in Christ who are also saved I shared the same experiences with me when I'm down spiritual
Read this may be it will help u

My first few years of being saved Satan fought me terribly. He could only truly mess with me when I was not in my Bible. It took me years to grow a lot spiritually. Once I started being in my Bible daily is when I started growing. God's Word is what the Devil wants you to keep you from. The more you are out of God's word the easier it will be for the Devil to tempt and distract you. Pray for God to show you what it is you need. When you are in His word He can show you, but how can he speak to us when we are not listening to him? The book of 1stJohn may clear up some confusion. And I will pray for you. 1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment